Honey-Balsamic Lamb Chops
Here's the recipe adapted from Giada at Home.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Difficulty: Easy | Serves: 4
1. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the balsamic vinegar, garlic, and honey. Pulse until blended. With the machine running, slowly pour in the vegetable oil until the mixture is smooth and forms a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Grill the lamb chops for 5 to 7 minutes each side until medium-rare (less if you're lamb chops are thinner).
4. Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top or serve the sauce on the side.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 1 hour | Difficulty: Easy | Serves: 4
4 Russet Potatoes, peeled
1 Head of Garlic
1/2 cup of Milk or Cream
1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut off the top of the garlic, place in tin foil. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt. Crimp foil so it makes a pouch around the garlic. Cook in oven for 45 min - 1 hour. Let cool.
3. Cook potatoes until fork tender in boiling water over medium-high heat. Drain and place potatoes back in pot.
4. Add the milk and butter. Mash until almost all lumps are gone. Squeeze the garlic out, and add to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Use a hand mixer to whip the potatoes until fluffy and light. Serve.